What is PHP
PHP is s scripting language that was originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages.
For this purpose, PHP code is embedded into HTML.
PHP was created by Rasmus Lerdrof in 1995.
PHP originally stood for “Personal Home Page”
It is used to server side web development where PHP generally runs on web server.
PHP code in a requested is executed by the PHP runtime, usually to create dynamic web page content.
PHP is also used for command line scripting and client side GUI applications.
PHP can be deployed on most web servers, many operating systems & platforms, and can be used with many relational database management systems.
PHP can gather data from files, save data to a file, through email we can send data, return data to user.
Characteristics of PHP
Five important characteristics make PHP’s practical nature possible:
|Introduction to HTML, DHTML, CSS||00:00:00|
|HTML5, CSS3 support and Introduction||00:00:00|
|PHP installation and Introduction Loops||00:00:00|
Trainer: Microsoft certified trainer(Real-time)
Exam: Pearson Vue Exam test center
Course Material: Digital Microsoft courseware(DMOC)
Certification: 120+ Certification.
Batch Strength: 5-10(limited)
2. Real-time Practical Guidance
3. Both On-premises and Off-Premises
2. Mini Projects will be provided by the trainer
3. Evaluated by MCT's
4. MCT's will help in Your Real-time projects
2. Lifetime validity
2. More than 120+ Certification
3. Certification Assistance provided with proper guidance
2. Students resumes are shortlisted and moved to Mnc's
3. A good number of students are placed with a high package