Apache Spark is an open-source cluster-computing framework. Originally developed at the University of California, Berkeley’s AMP Lab, the Spark code base was later donated to the Apache Software Foundation, which has maintained it since. Spark provides an interface for programming entire clusters with implicit data parallelism and fault tolerance.
Advantages of Apache Spark Analytics Training Blog. Yes, Hadoop is your ultimate store of all your semi structured data within HDFS and yes, you can query all your data using Map Reduce. The numerous advantages of Apache Spark make it a very attractive big data framework.
Trainer: Microsoft certified trainer(Real-time)
Exam: Pearson Vue Exam test center
Course Material: Digital Microsoft courseware(DMOC)
Certification: 120+ Certification.
Batch Strength: 5-10(limited)
2. Real-time Practical Guidance
3. Both On-premises and Off-Premises
2. Mini Projects will be provided by the trainer
3. Evaluated by MCT's
4. MCT's will help in Your Real-time projects
2. Lifetime validity
2. More than 120+ Certification
3. Certification Assistance provided with proper guidance
2. Students resumes are shortlisted and moved to Mnc's
3. A good number of students are placed with a high package